Friday, September 15, 2006


Isn't this just the cutest little picture?!! I took these today. That little outfit was Dusty's (my brother) when he was a baby. I think Ty look so sweet in it! *Even if I do say so myself!* haha Posted by Picasa

7 Say It Here:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jess!!! Ty is SOOO cute!! He's growing so fast!!! I can't decide witch of these pictures is my favorite. They are all just so cute!! Green is a good color on Ty!! Have a great day!! Love ya, Britt =)

Anonymous said...

Oh! Jessica, he is ADORABLE !!!!!!!!!!!!! =) That little outfit is so precious !!! All of the pictures are sweet but I think this one is my favorite ... what a smile !!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks SO much for calling today !!!!!! I love chatting with you! And I promise you'll be one of the first we call when Baby Griggs arrives !!!!!

Love you!
Jo

Anonymous said...

SOOOOO adorable!!!

Morgan

Amber said...

Don't you love those BIG smiles they give you.. I could take them all day w/ little Brooklynn! and oh girl, he looks so much like his daddy.. I know it's not fair!! Does he have some hair? It looks like it.... Luv ya, Amber

Erica said...

How cute! I love all the pics. Ty's quite a photogenic little guy. :) Did you plan for everything to match the outfit? lol Walls, crib, bedding, and all? It looks great.

Jessica said...

Hey Britt! Thanks, I think he's quite the cutie too! I love the color green on him.

Jo, I can't wait for "Baby Griggs" to get here! You'll have to make a blog so we can all see updated pictures EVERYDAY for those poor ones of us who won't be able to see that little deary all the time!!!

Thanks Morgan!

Yes I do love those smiles Amber! And I'm not really sure whether you want to call it full blown hair..lol...it has come in more now other than his little bald spot where he rubs the back of his head. It has turned from peach fuzz into sort of hair. haha.

Well Erica, after I put him in that outfit, I thought he looked so cute that I HAD to take pictures so I tried to find the best spot and it just so happened that his crib and everything else matched just perfectly! lol

Terry said...

Yeh!!!There is the smile everybody was waitin' for!!
NOW I can go to bed happy!!!..Love Terry